Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A First Time For Everything...

Salutations...

Well, since I've heard nothing but good things about this site, I figured I'd give it a try. It's pretty healthy to be able to alleviate things from one's chest every now and again. First on the docket though, a little bit about this account.

In case nobody's figured it out by now, Lenore Bay, NJ is a fictional location...one that I have created for use in a story that I currently have under pen - a story that I would one day like to get published. It's called "Nevermore", and it is my way of paying homage to one Edgar Allan Poe, one of my two all time favorite authors (the other being Clive Barker). The story follows the life of a man named Jakob Allan and his downward spiral to and rise from the throws of grief and loathing...the events therein bringing him to become a dark hero of sorts. And I promise this is of no relation to Batman.

At any rate, I thought I would start a blog on here as a way to convey my feelings about movies and just random bopkus in my life in general...but mostly just movies LOL.

Alright kiddies, that concludes my introduction for today...stay tuned for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Nik!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging!! Now just make sure you post early and often.

    ReplyDelete